RedySET – Background
- Competition Target Shooters
• The driving force behind many archery release improvements.
These skilled individuals need a lighter touch that allows for a
fine tuned release for ultimate accuracy
• This lead to some archery releases having too light of a trigger for
many hunters. From this, many hunters can develop Target Panic
or jerking or slapping the trigger and often missing their objective
- Hunting Archers
• Hunters are generally more familiar with heavier hunting shotgun
or rifle trigger pull weights
• Typical bow draw weight can create upper body stresses to
manage at the point of fire
• Archers need to be able to feel when their finger contacts the
trigger without having the arrow prematurely release
• So while the archer’s focus is on the target downrange, the
objective of the RedySET™ is to provide a similar Ready, Set, Fire
feel of a rifle and reduce the trigger slap reflex
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warnings.
There are no reviews yet.